
Price: $24
These canisters can be used for several holidays and even year round! Most of the parts for this need to be ordered online, so please sign up as soon as possible so we can get our order in.
Some ideas: Fill them with candy corn for Halloween, peppermints for Christmas, jelly beans for spring, sea shells for summer, red/white/blue candies for July, etc.
Class time: 11:00am
Duration: 45 minutes
I'll do one set! Michelle Hilton
ReplyDeleteIlana wants one set!
ReplyDeleteTristan wants one set.
ReplyDeleteAshley Gilliland 1 set
ReplyDeleteRebecca McFadden 1 set
ReplyDeleteLauren Tukuafu 1 set
ReplyDeleteSarah Gasper 1 set
ReplyDeleteKelli Mellin 1 set
ReplyDeleteJill Timothy 1 set
ReplyDeleteMary Newell 1 set
ReplyDeleteSusan Pilkington 1 set
ReplyDeleteCarole Larsen wants 1 set
ReplyDeleteVanessa Walker in 1st ward would like 1. I won't be able to attend.
ReplyDeletePlease tell me how I can pay and get the jars. I am friends with chantalle.
Here is my email :
Thomasandvanessawalker@gmail.com
So cute and fun!!!
I'm from 1st ward and would like a set
ReplyDeleteI'm from 1st ward, and would like a set.
ReplyDeleteChantelle: would it be alright if I drop a check to you on Friday afternoon? You can email me at merdianne@gmail.com.
Donna Foster from 1st ward: 1
ReplyDeleteLaura Hall would like a set
ReplyDeleteSonia Tang 1 set
ReplyDeleteKathy Jackson 1 set
ReplyDeleteAnna Hall 1 set
ReplyDeleteKarelyn Adams 1 set
ReplyDeleteKathy Cambruzzy 1 set
ReplyDeleteStephanie Black 1 set
ReplyDeleteCorrine Richards 1 set
ReplyDeleteJaclyn Malmrose 2 sets
ReplyDeleteValerie Reedy 1 set
ReplyDeleteAbby Dephenich 1 set
ReplyDeleteCarla Anderson 1 set
ReplyDelete