Friday, October 1, 2010

Fun With Felt! -$0

Our own Cassidy Clark, of Luh Loo, has graciously offered to teach us all to made beautiful headbands and necklaces with felt flowers. Learn how to make them for your own little beauty or make them for gifts! Either way, you won't want to miss this!







Cost: $0
We provide: headbands, accents, etc.!
BYO: Bring all the felt in all the colors you would like to create. Three "sheets" (about 8x11) of felt required for each flower/project you wish to create; they are between $0.24 and $0.29 per sheet depending upon where you go (walmart, michaels, or joanns - michaels has the best selection). Cassidy will take care of the rest!

10 comments:

  1. Also love this! If I can only make it for one class, this is it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely want to do this one! I will be there with my felt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited about this class! Sign me up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute. Sign me up.(Corinne Thomas)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sign me up for these flowers! (Camille Garrison)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought some felt! I am super excited!
    -Jen Belnap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adelle cant ever have enough headbands! Count me in :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them too. Save a spot for me:) thx Cassidy! -Lauren Tukuafu

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.