Friday, October 1, 2010

Thankful Jar -$5

While blog stalking we found this GREAT idea to make Thanksgiving more meaningful! Each day in November you write down something you are thankful for and at the end of the month, you have a homemade chain of blessings to put on your Christmas tree. This is a great visual reminder of what is most important in our lives in such a busy season! (sorry for the bad picture- my camera is awful, but you get the picture... no pun intended!)



Cost: $5
BYO: holiday scrapbook paper to fill your jar.
*Note, you can Etch or have Vinyl lettering for this project- please specify when you order.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this idea! Can you post prices without a jar and with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will also take one with vinyl. But I think I'll use my own jar. Is the jar pictured the one you are using? And would it be possible to request a script font? (I make things so complicated!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I'll make this one with vinyl letters. Thank you! -Michelle Morley

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.