Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Crochet Flowers- $0.25

**NOTE***
This class will begin at 9am!

We are very lucky to have P4's very talented Ilana Larson to come and instruct us on making adorable and very popular crochet flowers. So, pull out those skeins of yarn and get to work at SS.



Cost: $0.25/each
Materials: You will need to bring a size G/6 crochet hook and whatever clips or headbands you want to attach them to. We will provide some yarn and the remaining supplies to create these beauties. Feel free to bring yarn in the desired colors you would like to create, too!

7 comments:

  1. Please reserve a spot for Vicki Thalman on this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll be brave and give this a try... Carol Ann Davis~ 3 or 4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please reserve a spot for Lindsey stevens. I'll try making 4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too late to sign up? My mom, Shelleen Lomas wants some... Not sure how many!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 for Shelleen Lomas if not too late.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone can be accommodated!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.