Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Glass Etching -$2

This is a popular (and requested) activity for this SS. Bring your GLASS pyrex dishes and etch your name on it so you NEVER have to wonder which casserole dish is yours, lose it at an activity, or tape your name to the bottom! Easy and Cute!


*Each dish will need it's own stencil -so be sure to order enough for all the dishes you want to bring.

Cost: $2.00 - This will give you 5 printouts of your name allowing you to etch 5 different dishes.
Accents: $ each

Fonts: Arial Black (#1- all caps) and Berlin Sans FB (#2- all lowercase)
Materials: You need to bring your dishes. We provide the rest.

15 comments:

  1. Please sign Vick Thalman up for 1 set in #2. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle Hilton...I'd like one set of the lowercase one using hilton. I may get more though, I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant! Carol Ann Davis would like 1 set in the #2 font.(lower case)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like 1 set of the lower case letters, #2. Thanks! Wilma Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky Andrus - 1 set in the lowercase Berlin Sans

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura Hall - 1 set in lowercase Berlin Sans

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like 2 sets in the lower case letters. thk u

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1 set in the lower case.

    Stacie Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lindsey Stevens- 1 set in lower case (stevens) and 1 set in lower case (usry)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wendy Erickson would like lower case 1 set for erickson. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kerry Gardanier would like one set lower case for Gardanier

    ReplyDelete
  12. Meredith KNUDTSON all upper case arial black

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cara TRUEMAN in uppercase Arial Black. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brooke Wollesen in uppercase- thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.