It's only fitting the first activity on the list be FOOD! And not just ANY food, but the famous and delicious Sis. Mano sugar cookies. Carolyn Mano has kindly offered to teach us some cute, easy, and yummy tricks to making and decorating the perfect sugar cookie. If you have never had one of her cookies, then you MUST come to this class and partake of perfection. You won't leave disappointed or empty handed!

*Note- if you want to participate you must leave a comment and reserve a spot. We need to make sure we have enough cookies to enjoy!
Cost: FREE
Materials: We provide
Please reserve a spot for Vicki Thalman. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteMichelle Hilton here needing to know Carolyn's secrets to cookies. Count me in!
ReplyDeletewendy erickson
ReplyDeleteCarol Ann Davis says 'YUM'!
ReplyDeleteMary Kagel, I would love to participate
ReplyDeleteBecky Andrus & Wilma Thomas are coming!
ReplyDeleteLaura Hall, yes please!
ReplyDeleteChantalle Bishop for sure!
ReplyDeleteMichelle Morley, Kim Morley and Jeanie Morley will be there!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely YES,
ReplyDeleteStacie Anderson
Hi, I'm stacie andersons sister in law... Please count me in too!!
ReplyDeleteShelleen Lomas wants some if it's not too late, not sure how many.
ReplyDeleteReserve a spot for Jen Wallace please! If it's not too late...
ReplyDeleteKerry Gardanier so excited to learn cookie secrets
ReplyDeleteMeredith Knudtson
ReplyDeleteCara Trueman
ReplyDeleteBrooke Wollesen (if it's not too late!)
ReplyDeleteOlivia Baeza and Olivia Baeza Jr (if not too late as well!)
ReplyDeleteMarla bartholemew too!
ReplyDeleteAnne Barlow-if it is not too late!! Let me know if it is, I totally understand:)I can still come and watch and drool...
ReplyDelete