Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Painted Canvases - $$

Bring out the inner artist and create some hand-painted canvases to liven up some bare walls in your home. Choose from a variety of stencils to create your masterpiece. If you have a shape/object/letter you would like specifically, let us know and we will try and accomodate!

Sample Idea found online:


Stencils:

Trucks
Butterfly
Circles/Dots
Various Letters
Swirly Twirly lines
Whatever else you can think of, ask!

Canvas sizes: 8x8, 8x10, 10x10

Cost: 8x8= $2.75, 8x10= $3.00, 10x10= $3.50

Materials: We provide everything.

7 comments:

  1. Do you have any princess themed stencils? Castle? Crown? Silhouette of a princess? Carriage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura- just let me know and I will do it on the silhouette. Or come over and pick out what you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are way cute. I want 1 8x8, 1 8x10, and 1 10x10

    Not sure which stensils. Can I just decide when I see what they look like?

    Thanks,

    Stacie Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter Deidre Escalada would like to do one of each size. Thanks, Wendy She wants to do trucks. She will also need at least on "C" and maybe a few other letters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Laura. I'm looking for a crown and castle and can we add glitter? What about eiffel towers? Would it be too difficult? 2 (10x10) 2(8x10)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What about the Oakland Temple? I need something for a shared girl and boy room, 10x10 size. Thanks! Cara Trueman

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 10X10 for Olivia Baeza (JR). Will get back to you about my mom.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.